Designed to fit the modern work space now and in the future with a 27% smaller chassis than HP’s previous generation, the stylishly redesigned, reliable, and secure HP ProDesk 400 MT is a powerful PC with performance that’s salable to grow with your business.
Power through your day with high-performance 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/processors unleashed optional Intel® Optane™ memory and SSDs , up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory , and discrete graphics .
Expansion that extends your investment
The full value of your investment comes with expansion that extends the life of your PC. The HP ProDesk 400 MT has three bays and three full-height slots, and optional legacy ports 3 to connect to multiple HP display
With eight total USB ports, two video outputs, and optional Bluetooth™3 connectivity, the HP ProDesk 400 MT becomes a hub for all your devices in the office.
Tested and Ready
The reliable HP ProDesk 400 MT experienced 120,000 hours of the HP Total Test Process and now has an optional dust filter to help extend the life of your PC by reducing airborne particulate intake in the most demanding work environments.
- Operating system: Free DOS 2.0
- Processor family: 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-7500 with Intel HD Graphics 630 (3.4 GHz, up to 3.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Chipset: Intel® H270
- Form factor: Microtower
- Memory, standard: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 X 4 GB)
- Memory Slots: 2 DIMM
- Internal drive bays: One 9 mm slim ODD; Secure digital (SD) 3 reader; One 3.5″ or 2.5″ HDD; One 3.5″ HDD
- Internal drive: 3.5″ 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Optical drive: Slim SATA DVD-Writer
Display and Graphics
- Graphics Integrated: Intel® UHD Graphics 630
- Audio: Conexant CX20632 codec with universal audio jack and 2W internal speaker, headset and headphone front ports (3.5 mm), multi-streaming capable
- Network interface: LANIntegrated 10/100/1000M GbE
Power and Operating Requirements
- Power Supply: 80 PLUS Bronze: 180 W, up to 85% efficient, active PFC
- Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip (SLB9670 – Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)
- SATA 0,1 port disablement (via BIOS)
- Drive lock
- Serial, USB enable/disable (via BIOS)
- Power-on password (via BIOS)
- Setup password (via BIOS)
- Support for chassis padlocks and cable lock devices
- Integrated hood sensor