Canon CanoScan LiDE 300 Slim Overview
Easily and quickly scan documents in high resolution with the CanoScan LiDE 300 Slim Color Image Scanner from Canon. This lightweight and sleek scanner has an optical resolution of 2400 dpi and a max interpolated resolution of 19200 dpi, which is suitable for digitally capturing photos or other documents. The 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed CIS scanner can scan a whole page in just 10 seconds at 300 dpi.
This scanner features an Advanced Z-lid Expansion Top and 4 EZ Buttons, which allow for quick operation in a variety of modes. Bundled software can, on the Windows version, correct scanned images for dust and scratches and other issues. Additionally, the Send to Cloud feature enables quick uploads to cloud storage services like Microsoft OneDrive and Dropbox while connected to a computer.
- Advanced Z-Lid accepts books and other thick media for scanning.
- Entire unit runs off USB power.
- EZ Buttons enable quick scanning in a variety of situations.
- Documents can be immediately uploaded to cloud services like OneDrive or Dropbox.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/7 SP1, Mac OS X 10.10.5 – 10.13, and Linux with ScanGear MP driver installed.